COVID-19 Relief for Your Business
Establishing Your Short Term and Long Term Business Recovery Plans
Planning for short-term relief from COVID-19 has been a top priority for many business owners impacted by this pandemic. The U.S. government has been planning relief for businesses through refundable payroll tax credits, $350 Billion Dollars in forgivable loans, and more. However, as a business owner, it is also important that you focus on long-term recovery. WOTC.com can help your business get immediate and long term relief.
- Payroll Tax Credits: A refundable tax credit is equal to 100% of qualified family and sick leave wages an employer pays to virus impacted employees.
- Forgivable Loans: Over $350 Billion Dollars in loans available to business owners that apply before June 30, 2020, and retain their workers on payroll for the entire period.
- WOTC Tax Credits: The Work Opportunity Tax Credit is available to employers who hire employees that have faced a barrier to employment. The WOTC credit averages $2,400.00 per eligible employee.
- State Tax Credits: State Credits and Incentives specific to hiring and COVID-19 Relief in your state.
COVID-19 Assistance Timeline
March 11, 2020
Coronavirus a Pandemic
April 2, 2020
June 30, 2020
July 15, 2020
IRS Tax Filing Deadline
December 31, 2020
January 2, 2021
Claim Your WOTC Tax Credits
WOTC.com is here to help your business navigate through this difficult time.
COVID-19 Services Include:
- WOTC State Tax Credits
- Empowerment Zone Credits
- COVID-19 Paid Family and Sick Leave Credits
- COVID-19 Payroll Tax Credits
- COVID-19 Retention Credits
- COVID-19 Business Loan Assistance
Risk Free Assistance is Available!
There are no upfront costs or fees to utilize our services.
Click here to register for COVID-19 Relief Services.